Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Director, Real Estate - Health & Wellness Market Strategy & Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1472456
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Director, Health & Wellness Market Strategy & Analytics manages the end-to-end market and site selection strategies and analytics for all Health & Wellness verticals. These include Health Centers, Retail Pharmacies, Vision Centers, Central Automation (pharmacy, optical, etc.), Insurance Services, Specialty Pharmacies, etc.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a dynamic team of senior real estate, strategy program management, data science, data analytics, and capital management professionals
- Lead the creation of advanced propensity and predictive analytical models used in the development of market and site selection strategies including collaboration with operators//business owners and various internal and third party data partners
- Lead the building of robust go-to-market strategies by taming complex problems with strict frameworks, data analysis, cross-collaboration support, and masterful communication//storytelling in close collaboration with operators//business owners
- Lead deal negotiations and due diligence for new real estate transactions including management of real estate consultants and brokers
- Lead the capital projects approval process for all Health & Wellness physical assets including executive presentation to C-level management and the associated creation of communication materials (PowerPoint, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Lead the real estate strategy and entitlement process before and after capital approval by collaborating with legal, design, engineering, architecture, operations, finance, merchandising, and supply chain partners to successfully deliver approved projects
The team and role is based in Bentonville, Arkansas and reports to the Vice President of Health & Wellness Realty.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- Masters degree in technical discipline such as mathematics, economics, information systems, finance, Analytical MBA, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in technical discipline such as mathematics, economics, information systems, finance, etc.
- Law, Medical, PhD, or other professional degrees are welcome to apply as well
- 5-7 years of Consulting in the healthcare or real estate industries OR Health and Wellness/Clinical/Hospital System/Pharmacy Retail Real Estate Strategy and Analytics experience
- Managed a $400M+ pipeline of projects across multiple strategic verticals and geographies
- 5-7 years of executive presentation experience at the senior officer level
- Proficiency in advanced modeling techniques (ex. Regression, random forest, nearest neighbors) and tools (ex. Python, R Studio, SQL)
- Master in PowerPoint including market mapping
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field and 5 years’ experience in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 7 years’ experience in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related area. 1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Preparing and executing budgets, Profit and Loss (P&L) Responsibility, Project ManagementMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth