Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Programmatic Media Buyer - Associate Manager, Marketing Operations - eComm
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1457405
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Manage campaigns in Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) through optimization strategies, campaign insights, monitoring and adjusting pacing, controlling quality of inventory using ad fraud and brand safety levers, troubleshooting ads and tracking tags, etc. to ensure all KPIs are met (delivery, performance, revenue goals, etc.)
- Oversee media tracking and analytics set up and implementation.
- Actively participate in media planning discussions, such as trafficking strategies, forecasting, product recommendations, and audience evaluation.
- Collaborate with Media Sales, Strategy, Analytics and Yield teams to ensure campaigns are structured in a way to produce optimal data and performance outputs.
- Work with Analytics team to ensure plans will allow for accurate data collection, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- QA ads to ensure they meet site specs and requirements.
- Generate, QA, and troubleshoot implementation of tracking tags.
- Work with Trafficking and Ad Ops to troubleshoot ads or tag issues.
- Resolve tracking and reporting discrepancies with Analytics, Trafficking, and Ad Ops and/or partners/vendors.
- Test new products, platforms, inventory, creative formats, and optimization strategies to help evolve Walmart Connect’s offerings.
- Be a programmatic subject matter expert for Walmart Connect.
- Maintain relationships with platform partners to keep current on new products, new features, pricing, and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or related
- 4+ years of experience in programmatic buying, programmatic planning/strategy, Social, digital media planning or buying, digital ad ops or trafficking, analytics, or digital campaign management.
- Experience with Demand Side Platforms (e.g., Xandr/AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Facebook, Pinterest, Amazon DSP, DV360, Verizon, Amobee, MediaMath, etc.) and digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick, Sizmek, etc.).
- Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, CTV/OTT, mobile and video ads units.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for digital media and advertising technology.
- Attention to detail and creative thinking.
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative, open environment.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAt Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .The annual salary range for this position is $78,750.00-$131,250.00Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years' experience in business management, database management, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Marketing, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Primary Location...221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth