Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Omni Fulfillment Program Manager, Technology Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1442940
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Program Manager, Omni-Fulfillment Experience
Transformative opportunity at the heart of Walmart’s eCommerce business supporting the business strategy for improving customer experience in Omnichannel. This cross-functional position requires deep knowledge in retail, product management, business analytics, and business acumen. This position is responsible for and interacts with multiple Walmart fulfillment channels and is critical to ensure successful customer outcomes. We are looking for a business program manager who will help identify the best possible solution and do what’s right for the customer. You will learn the art and science of Omnichannel at an unsurpassed scale with the largest retailer on the planet. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams such as store operations, supply chain, customer care, and product.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Program Management: translating strategic initiatives and business needs into actionable plans; leading, coordinating, and tracking multiple complex initiatives.
- Strategy: providing thought leadership in how we execute outcomes, streamlining processes and driving technical solutions
- Problem Solver: expertly investigating business and technical problems to uncover and address root causes while mitigating impacts.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have strong experience of implementing and delivering initiatives as a business program or project manager.
- You understand product and technology, whether in brick-and-mortar retail, ecommerce, or similar industries
- You thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment, have a learning and growth mindset, and adapt quickly
- You are undaunted by challenges. You are a creative thinker and have a test and learn mentality, exercising sound judgment to find the best solution that will work in days, instead of the perfect one that requires weeks
- You are comfortable influencing and leading cross-functional teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and holding others accountable in good faith
- You are gifted at making complex topics easily understood through words and visuals
- You have experience organizing data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies by evaluating ongoing analytical needs
- You have served as the analytics subject matter expert; reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner; monitoring and reporting on business strategies
- You have provided customer service and reporting in area of responsibility by providing reports and communicating results, preparing information and supporting documentation; supporting key business processes; serving as an information resource; providing guidance and recommendations based on defined policies and practices.
- You have provided recommendations to business stakeholders to solve complex business issues through data.
- You have identified, analyzed, and interpreted trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- You have experience in tools like Power BI, Tableau, Tableau Prep, BigQuery
You’ll make an impact by:
- Defining frameworks and executing program roadmaps and schedules for multiple workstreams
- Collaborating directly with project stakeholders (multiple business areas, product) to develop and drive overall Omni-Fulfillment Customer Experience goals
- Assisting in driving business strategy, prioritization, and process improvement
- Being hands-on in analyzing data sets and recommending solutions to stakeholders on how best to leverage the platform
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Applied Technology, or related discipline or equivalent experience in Business, Applied Technology or related field
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Applied Technology, or related field
- 4-6 years experience in project and program management
- 4-6 years in Retail eCommerce or omnichannel experience
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAt Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .The annual salary range for this position is $112,000.00-$168,000.00Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 3 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.Option 2: 5 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 2 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth