Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager II, Finance
- Location DAVENPORT, FL
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1433345
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Supply Chain Fulfillment Finance Manager
Walmart Corporate – Job R-1433345
Orlando FL, OR Dallas TX, Nashville and Memphis TN, Indianapolis IN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Kansas City MO, Bentonville, AR (In-Office)*
Great Regional Finance Manager Job for Supply Chain Logistics and Distribution
About Walmart Logistics Finance
Walmart's Supply Chain is hiring a Finance Manager II to support our Fulfillment Network. You’ll serve as an important partner for providing business insights to the operation of a large distribution facility while maintaining controllership with the greater national finance team. Finance ensures that Fulfillment Network operations have the necessary support and financial reporting to deliver their financial plan. Reporting to Finance Senior Manager II for the national Walmart Logistics Network, you will provide insightful financial analysis and facilitate connectivity on decisions and impacts.
What you'll do:
- Identify Areas of Financial and Operational Improvement through full integration into the daily rhythm of the DC site operations partner
- Coordinate Daily Shift Plans and Performance Output to develop an accurate Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Provide Variance Analysis and Progress Adjustments by identifying the cause of variance, developing corrective actions, and driving accountability through site leadership on course corrections
- Oversee Controllership and Reporting of fixed and variable costs for Distribution Sites
- Communicate Site-level Headwinds and Tailwinds for fixed and variable cost targets using your knowledge of labor and the financial planning process
What you'll bring:
- You have 3+ Years’ experience with finance and accounting for distribution, manufacturing, operations, logistics, or financial data analytics and financial planning for a large corporation.
- You can manage process improvement and the standardization of financial metrics.
- You have experience developing scorecards and dashboards.
- You have finance experience in retail, supply chain or logistics.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on projects to help Walmart continue to grow. No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around the world.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond a great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our team members, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Primary Location: Orlando FL
Multiple Locations: Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Nashville and Memphis TN, Indianapolis IN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Kansas City MO, Bentonville, AR
*Full Relocation Benefit Package Available to above locations for this job*
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years’ experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, SupervisoryMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...5100 N RIDGE TRL, DAVENPORT, FL 33897-6414, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth