Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics - Product Safety & Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1405520
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we take pride in being the most trusted retailer. A critical path to building consumer trust is ensuring Walmart only offers for sale products that are safe and compliant. As a member of the Product Safety and Compliance team, you will have direct involvement in executing and building programs expected to guarantee product safety and regulatory compliance.
You’ll sweet us off our feet if:
- You have strong communication and leadership skills
- You are focused on execution and results
- You are organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You can work cross-functionally to improve processes
- You have legal research skills and the ability to interpret legal requirements and determine business impact
You will make an impact by:
- Focused on execution of a Walmart Product Safety and Compliance programs for 3rd party marketplace products and associated sellers.
- Monitors the Product Safety and Compliance testing program, executed by 3rd party laboratories, to ensure that testing gaps are closed and testing failures are dispositioned.
- Collaborates across stakeholders to ensure program awareness and communicate change impact to other business areas.
- Executes specific Product Safety and Compliance programs per direction of Sr Managers while recommending and developing strategies for program improvement.
- Drafts communication documents to inform Walmart sellers of Product Safety and Compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Data Analytics & Visualization skills - Excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with MS Office Suite applications
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
2 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth