Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Asset Protection Assoc - Sam's
- Location LOUISVILLE, KY
- Career Area Asset Protection
- Job Function Asset Protection
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1392505
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Maintains safety of Facility by following all safety standards, procedures, and guidelines including conducting safety sweeps, following proper forklift spotting procedures, following proper procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous materials, following Company steel standard guidelines, and correcting/reporting unsafe situations to Management.
Secures and safeguards the Facility and surrounding areas by observing and communicating suspicious activity, assisting with investigations, maintaining paperwork, logs and other required documentation, and appropriately executing emergency response procedures.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...6622 PRESTON HWY, LOUISVILLE, KY 40219-1822, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth