Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Finance - Sam's Club Supply Chain
- Location SEARCY, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1386103
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Supply Chain Finance Sr. Manager I – Sam’s Club Field support
The Finance Sr. Manager I, will support supply chain operations for Sam’s Club Cross docks and Imports DCs; ensuring the accuracy of reported results and publish monthly P&L analyses. They will also support the long-range plan, forecast and annual operating plan processes. This role is critical to highlight financial risks/opportunities and evaluating different projects from a financial perspective. The Finance Sr. Manager I will also serve as a key point of contact for finance related inquiries, partnering closely with the distribution and import network teams, while actively creating ad hoc reports.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support accurate month end P&L and Overheads reporting
- Maintain variance to plan and prior forecast storyline and ad hoc analyses to identify risk and opportunities within the supply chain operation
- Drive communication with functional areas to understand significant variations; document and prepare results for presentation; and provide follow-up financial issues
- Provide input to the financial planning and forecasting processes by working closely with supply chain business partners
- Create and maintain Driver-based models for Operating costs Forecasting (Volume, 3PL rates, Pallets needs, Staffing, transformation initiatives, productivities, etc.)
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and provide ideas to mitigate them
- Create and maintain executive decks for senior management regarding forecasts, assumptions, and variances to budget and prior periods
- Set up new cost centers for future locations
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 5 years’ experience
in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year’s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Supervisory experienceMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...3301 E PARK AND BLASS AVE, SEARCY, AR 72143-0000, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth