Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Digital Media
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1374352
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect (WMC) is Walmart’s media and advertising platform uniquely designed to help brands reach hundreds of millions of shoppers across their entire shopping journey, online and in stores. As a fast-growing brand and business within Walmart, the Fortune 1 company, we are poised for continued growth and success.
We are looking for a seasoned media strategist with experience planning and buying across digital media channels – display, search and social.
In this role, you will own all WMC B2B media buying activities from strategy to execution to results analysis. You will also be responsible for ensuring all executive stakeholders are aligned and aware of ‘always on’ plans and major pushes.
Overall, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Lead media planning and buying across all channels, owning set-up, day-to-day operations and reporting.
- Develop and present media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, and strategy decks to support annual as well as quarterly marketing plans
- Develop methodologies to continuously A/B test and optimize the conversion funnel, starting with top funnel awareness through lower funnel lead conversions
- Partner with in-house brand team to ensure all creative is developed per WMC brand guidelines and customized to partner specific requirements and overall campaign strategy
- Research and recommend media planning tools such as Nielsen, ComScore, eMarketer, Prisma, DoubleClick, and Forrester for application/analysis into competitive landscape, target digital consumption support, plan development, and reporting.
- Monitor competitive activity, industry trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge
- Ability to switch gears between strategic thinking and tactical media operations as required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, build and manage relationships across an organization
- A proven problem-solver who can identify the root cause of challenge and proactively work to solve
- A skilled negotiator while dealing directly with key media partners and vendors
- Hands-on experience working with self-serve advertising platforms in the search, social and display space (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, The Trade Desk and similar)
- 5-7 years’ experience in digital media planning and buying, with a focus on demand generation or performance marketing in a B2B environment
- Supported and driven media strategy for a B2B or advertising related business
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth