Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Program Management, eComm
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1372840
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Walmart Marketplace Strategic Programs team is committed to improving customer and seller experiences, supporting seller success, and driving growth by bolstering our seller service offerings. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to drive impact, create, launch, and own programs end to end.
We are looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways. You must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and possesses an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability to see projects through.
As a Manager II, Program Manager within the Strategic Programs team, you will help drive change to improve multiple areas within the customer post-purchase experience.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- Prior experience developing and leading programs, specifically drivers of growth, working cross-functionally with product and analytics teams
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business partners
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, drive, and passion to be best-in-class
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable impact to business and customer KPIs
- Experience making data-driven business decisions to help prioritize and shape projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion products throughout the organization
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced, start-up like environment
- A deep understanding of how to connect with and develop amazing experience for customers/partners
- Belief in our purpose of save money, live better for customers
You’ll make an impact by:
- Strategize and identify opportunities and drive programs that grow seller sales by meeting and exceeding customer and seller expectations of the online marketplace experience
- Launch & scale programs. Track, communicate and coordinate with various stakeholders and teams across Walmart Marketplace and the company at large (Analytics, Supply Chain, Account Management, Product teams, etc.)
- Develop and execute end-to-end programs focused on driving product adoption and seller services tool development
- Measure, track and analyze results, report progress, and optimize programs continuously.
- Drive informed decision-making and ensures resolution of critical issues by partnering with senior leaders to identify goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues within the business
- Creating communication strategy and content; educating sponsors, stakeholders, and executive leadership on program requirements; and developing and implementing a program management life cycle
- Analyze and interpret information for one or more initiative work streams by using various analytical methodologies
- Developing solutions within business areas that reduce cost and meet business goals; prioritizing assignments; ensuring accuracy of business data; recommending program changes to stakeholders based on data; and persuading cross-functional teams and stakeholders to implement changes
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open-Door Policy
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About Global Walmart InfoSec Team:
We help the customer save money and live a better life by connecting our customers with access to great brands, items and prices in the hardlines categories which include (Sporting Goods, Patio & Garden, Horticulture, Home Improvement, Stationary and Automotive Categories. We are passionate about our customer and are a fun, hardworking and innovative group team looking for more associates to join the group.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAt Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .The annual salary range for this position is $97,500.00-$162,500.00Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations
management or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional team, Managing a budget, profit and loss statement, or relate financial process, Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field like (not restricted to) project management, compliance, operations management, human resources
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth