Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Business Operations Manager I
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1328618
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Manager I, Business Operations – eCommerce Search (Hardlines)
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Manager I, Business Operations for the Site Operations Search Team will be a critical leader in enhancing our site’s performance and driving a frictionless customer experience. This person will set the bar for onsite Search performance, initiative prioritization and operational excellence, by improving agility and focus of the Site Merchandising team. They will help define and improve OKRs, drive transparency around performance and identify opportunities and scalable best practices. They’ll drive impact, improvement, and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and help our eCommerce business.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand how customers shop online and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement through clearly defined performance metrics and dashboarding
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions that inform prioritization, and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Monitoring site health and performance through analytics and key metrics – You’ll lead internal business reviews and oversee the development of site metrics and dashboards to monitor site health and track performance, providing strategic insights to the Site Merchandising team to influence the overall direction for the site.
- Partner Support and Resolution: Provides escalation support to both internal and external partners for the most highly complex issues; Reviews open tickets daily for follow-up, routing and resolution of escalated issues and inquiries; Provides oversight of team supporting internal customers in troubleshooting issues related to item-set up or other technical issues; ensures work is distributed efficiently across the team; Analyzes trends to identify root causes of common issues and provides input to effective solutions
- Continuous Improvement and Support Strategy: Manages the execution and contributes to the development of continuous improvement plans for tools and processes by reviewing and evaluating current processes and tools; Identifies areas of opportunity by performing a gap analysis on current capabilities and future expectations; Analyzes trends to identify root cause of highly complex issues, providing guidance on development of solutions based on functional expertise
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site’s strategic direction and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related area and 5 years’ experience in eCommerce merchandising, site operations, business management, or related area.
- 7 years’ experience in eCommerce merchandising, site operations, business management, or related area.
- Eight years related experience in Management Consulting, Business Operations, Product Management, Site Merchandising, Analytics or related field
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Strategic mindset with ability to tackle complex and ambiguous problems
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions, and thirst for continuous improvement
- Experience developing and executing against technical product roadmaps
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth