Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Product Development and Sourcing - Sam's
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1321488
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As a Senior Manager II, Product Development and Sourcing for Apparel you will work closely with a team to build our Member’s Mark brand to life. You will own an apparel product category and manage all items from inception to execution! You will help design and create quality products that exceed our member expectations. This role involves creating thoughtful assortments, managing diverse product and lifecycles, developing strategic supplier relationships, sourcing appropriately, understanding the financial levers of the business, and introducing new processes and techniques to simplify ways of working. This role will require a strong strategic point of view to drive cohesion within the brand.
You will know your supplier and member needs better than anyone else and will constantly think about what is next for your business. Success in this role requires tenacity, a member mindset, focus on quality, influence, and a competitive spirit. You’ll use your executive presence to work with suppliers and cross functional team members at all levels and navigate interesting, complex challenges.
Our Private Brand / Member’s Mark at Sam’s Club is a critical factor of why our members both join and renew their memberships. You will be responsible for advising on the appropriate solutions to complex product design and development problems.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have experience with Product Development and Sourcing, with emphasis in the Apparel or Textile product categories
- You bring a strong strategic point of view and are skilled in the art of influencing others
- You are comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You are solution-oriented and create new efficiencies in the way you work
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You have a competitive spirit of being in front of trend and innovation
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You are excited about solving complex challenges
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products
- You have a technical textile skillset
- You have experience with sourcing and developing strong strategic partnerships
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing high-quality Apparel items that surprise and delight our member
- Building, maintaining, and enhancing effective internal and external partnerships through demonstrated integrity
- Influencing outcomes and assisting in communicating shared goals with diverse groups and parties
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years’ experience in product development or relevant area OR 6 years’ experience in product development or relevant area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Merchandising, planning or sourcingMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth