Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Director, Audit - Health & Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1318259
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About the Team
Walmart Global Audit – as a trusted and valued business partner – is committed to protecting the company, while remaining independent and objective in our approach and frame of mind. Working collaboratively, our professionals identify, anticipate, and prioritize risks, determine whether those risks are adequately mitigated, and act as remediation stewards ensuring that the solutions, we recommend address root causes sustainably. We also build and develop talent in a supportive environment while challenging each associate to grow and develop consistent with our high-performance culture. We do this while embracing our Company’s culture, including our role as servant leaders.
About the Position: Director of Audit – Health & Wellness
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have internal audit experience in the Healthcare industry, preferably in a healthcare provider, pharmacy, or payer setting
- You have subject matter knowledge in clinical operations, revenue cycle management, provider services, financial planning, and /or accounting & reporting.
- You think creatively and strategically and are comfortable challenging the status quo.
- You have a track record of providing innovative and sustainable solutions for problems and opportunities.
- You showcase an ability to operate comfortably with ambiguity and lead the team through competing priorities.
- You have shown an ability to build relationships and influence without authority, aligning stakeholders with competing priorities.
- You consistently apply data analytics approaches to drive efficiencies, assess and monitor risks, develop audit plans, build, and analyze hypotheses to solve complex business problems or assess processes and controls in an audit context, and recommend action plans.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Executing high-profile, complex audits that enable the business to identify risks before they manifest;
- Manage and focus the audit process to yield clear risk reduction and benefit to the business.
- Effectively leading by example, communicating risks, and influencing and enabling stakeholders to effectively mitigate those risks.
- Looking at day-to-day operations through a holistic lens, one that effectively positions you as an informed partner.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Health
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 7 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Financial Modeling and Analysis, Information TechnologyMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth