Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Technician II, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
- Location NORTH CHARLESTON, SC
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1308991
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart is hiring HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians!
You will make an impact as a HVAC/Refrigeration Technician by completing priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration. You will maintain quality standards by inspecting installations and modifications of HVAC/R and more!
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, and repair HVAC/R equipment
- Perform major and minor preventive maintenance
- Ensure available resources for HVAC/R maintenance and repair by managing refrigerant levels and parts inventory; tracking and ordering HVACV/R parts; and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
- Previous rack refrigeration experience
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
- 2 years’ experience in commercial HVAC/Refrigeration maintenance
- Universal Environmental Protection Agency Certification
- Hold a valid state-issued driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 2 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency Certification for Refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located
Primary Location...4920 CENTRE POINTE DR, NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29418-6927, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth