Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Operations, Ecomm, Strategic Partnerships
- Location BROOKLYN, NY
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1306507
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
GoLocal Job Descriptions:
Want to be part of an environment with the same impact, autonomy, and fun as a startup, and with the backing and organizational stability of the biggest retailers in the world? Like being in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, disruptive tech environment? Consider Walmart GoLocal!
Walmart GoLocal is a recently launched business at Walmart that offers highly competitive local commerce solutions to retailers, brands and SMBs of all sizes and scale. Our core mission is to transform people’s lives by improving proliferation of convenient local commerce services such as local delivery, especially in previously underserved rural and suburban communities.
We are already one of the top platforms in the space and looking to aggressively drive scale. Core to our strategy is our aspiration to meet all delivery needs for local businesses, SMBs, or national retailers with industry leading quality, speed, and cost. We strive to have a strong and lasting relationship with end customers and are looking to enable them with the same industry leading capabilities that power Walmart.
Senior Manager II, Strategic Partnerships, Walmart GoLocal
You’ll be successful in this role if you have experience:
- Developing and closing high impact partnerships in the last mile delivery, transportation, or technology industries
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to establish key verticals and industries to target
- Negotiating high impact deals
- Developing a book of business independently and striking a balance between autonomy and alignment
- Concurrently managing multiple deals and negotiations expeditiously and efficiently
You’ll make an impact by:
- Creating playbooks and processes as well as defining success metrics and goals
- Building and managing cross-functional relationships with key partners within Walmart that power the business forward
- Building and growing external partnerships to drive growth and unlock new opportunities
- Leaning in to assist across multiple aspects of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/sourcing
- 3+ years of negotiation experience
- Experience in Last Mile Delivery
- Salesforce experience
- Experience in a start-up environment or scaling a new business within a larger enterprise
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with 100% company paid college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com.
The annual salary range for this position is $119,000.00 to $221,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 4 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projectsMasters, Masters: Operations ManagementProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...74 KENT ST, BROOKLYN, NY 11222-1517, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth