Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Coordinator, Compliance And Ethics (Temp Services G)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1305823
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This is a temporary role with the assignment lasting a minimum of one year. This is a great opportunity to learn the world of Compliance and Ethics at one of the largest retailers. The role is located in Bentonville, AR and will be remote until further guidance.
• Audit driver qualification files and Hours of Service (HOS) to ensure they meet the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administrations (FMCSA) regulations and the requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT).
• Actively engaged in the background investigation and qualification process of candidates applying to drive and haul freight for the company to ensure they meet our minimum qualifications.
• Actively participate in new business initiatives and support business improvement projects.
Candidates need to be familiar with all or some of the following…
• Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administrations (FMCSA) regulations.
• Department of Transportation (DOT) safety operations.
• Strong auditing, problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to recognize when data is inaccurate and recommend solutions to solve for.
• Understand and execute investigation processes.
Nice to haves...
• NATMI-North America Transportation Management Institute certification(s).
• Experience with transportation safety programs in retail.
• Skills for data management and analytics.
• Experience with Walmart Systems: Workday, JJ Keller-Encompass, SuperVision, Tableau, OneWalmart, etc.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Microsoft OfficeAssociates: Business
Primary Location...311 NORTH WALTON BOULEVARD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth