Manager II, Real Estate Procurement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1303217
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About the team:
This team works to ensure Walmart is buying the right products, for the right price, from the right suppliers all in support of staying true to Walmart’s mission and values; saving people money so they can live better. They work with suppliers to maximize value for Walmart by researching, developing, and implementing optimal supplier strategies. As a key steward for Walmart, we collaborate with a forward-thinking team of supporting stakeholders to establish relationships with a diverse range of suppliers.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Contracting: The ability to develop and lead contract negotiations with vendors, while collaborating with the business stakeholders and legal team.
- Build Effective RFP’s/eAuction: Modeling historic and real time market data to identify the right suppliers to support our company objectives. Engaging Stakeholders: Identify and meet with both internal and external teams to drive value and deliver savings.
- Building strategic Sourcing Strategies: Maximize relationships with new and existing suppliers, understanding, and evaluating their products and capabilities and negotiating advantageous rates. Build internal partnerships and support our company goals.
- Interpreting Spend Analysis: The ability to read, analyze and tell the story from data and spend to build a TCO model.
- Operating with excellence: Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are an expert on the end-to-end procurement process
- You have developed effective RFP’s/eAuctions
- You have experience obtaining Stakeholder alignment
- You are proficient in developing Sourcing Strategies
- You have a great eye for detail and experience negotiating contracts with vendors
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are knowledgeable of procurement technology such as Coupa Sourcing (for sourcing)
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
About Walmart Finance
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights, analysis, and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets. If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your analytical skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on strategic projects that will help Walmart continue to grow. No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around.
Future Ways of Working:
Our company's success can be attributed to our employees. While technology has allowed us to be effective while working remotely, there is no substitute for being in the office together; it helps to shape our culture, collaborate, innovate, build relationships, and move more quickly. We strive to provide flexibility in order to promote a healthy work-life balance but recognize that in-person interactions are important to our culture and shared success. We'll meet in person on a regular and purposeful basis.
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field and 2 years’ experience in
architecture, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in architecture, construction management,
engineering, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing profit and loss reporting, Managing project budgetsMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...2501 Se J Street Ste B, Bentonville, AR 72712-7761, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental