Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Advanced Analytics - Walmart Connect
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1303080
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As a Manager I, Advanced Analytics, you will be part of a strategic and fast-growing team for Walmart Connect. You will be responsible for driving strategic analysis of omni-channel campaigns of some of the largest advertiser in the world. Leveraging your capacity to use tools like Tableau and SQL, you will derive both tactical and strategic insights and communicate them back both internal and external stakeholders.
- The Manager I, Advanced Analytics on the Measurement Insights and Analysis team will lead in managing the interpretation, analytics reporting, and analysis for key insights & performance recommendations with Walmart advertisers.
- From strategy, planning, and campaign completion, you will deliver clarity to advertisers who are seeking causal insights and measurement impact.
- Create and lead client-facing analysis, including calls and in-person presentations, to drive data-driven best practices, recommendations, and guidance for Walmart Connect’s top advertisers.
- Perform hands-on analysis and conduct in-depth investigations with the team, lead & execute end-to-end measurement projects, and make actionable recommendations to the business.
- Assist process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions.
- Contribute with building measurement/analytics tools and platforms reflect the best and most appropriate solutions available.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, business administration, marketing).
- 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing strategy & analytics and measurement, and multiple priorities & milestones.
- Project management experience in dealing with a high volume of reporting/analyses requests.
- Experience in the languages of data manipulation (e.g., SQL, R) and in visualization (Tableau, Datoram).
- Experience in omnichannel marketing, attribution, and ROI measurement, including performance and awareness of online advertising.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively.
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to technical topics and metrics in an understandable manner.
- High Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, business administration, marketing).
- 5+ years’ experience with media and marketing measurement, analytics, and reporting within an advertising agency/consulting.
- Experience with online advertising, targeting and measurement systems and methodologies (ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.).
- Well-versed in advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platform.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and drive for clarity of direction.
- Experience with project management platforms like Jira.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate test design and implementation and statistical concepts.
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic, action-oriented recommendations from complex analytics efficiently and engagingly to an executive audience.
- Experience with relationship building/management with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Product and Engineering.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. #WalmartConnect
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analytics in retail operations, Experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms
Primary Location...221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth