Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Temporary Environmental Health & Safety Compliance Manager (Temp Services Tn28 X2)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1300287
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Assists in representing the company with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies and external organizations
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Executes the global and national vision and strategy of the department for the development of policies that communicate the corporate position on environmental, safety, health, and transportation issues
- Implements the department's strategic vision of sustainable, cost-effective, comprehensive, multi-program, transformational environmental, safety, health, and transportation risk mitigation strategies
- Supports the development of compliance initiatives (for example, store claims processing, storm water fees, waste minimization) aligned with the department's strategic cross-functional risk identification and assessment procedures
- Works within internal and external partnerships (for example, Environmental Services and Design Council, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Transportation) to stay informed of new strategies, business changes and operational issues to ensure that all business endeavors are implemented in a compliant manner
- Supports the lifecycle for information systems related to Environmental Health & Safety.
- Coordinates the management of data related to regulatory agency contacts and other data needs.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth