Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Business Operations Manager I-Audit & Compliance (Walmart Connect)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1299747
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, the customer is always #1 Since the first Walmart store opened in 1962, we've kept our customers at the center of everything we do. At Walmart Connect, we connect brands more meaningfully in customers’ everyday lives to accelerate shared growth. We work alongside some of the most talented people and best brands to engage with more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth business within the largest company in the world.
We are dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
About the Role
The Business Operations organization at Walmart Connect is the connective tissue of the organization and stands at the center of the Walmart Connect team. We work across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth and scalability of the business. We are the internal problem solvers of the organization, the swiss army knife team, and we lead and drive strategic decision-making and execution of strategic initiatives across the entire company.
Walmart Connect is looking for a Business Operations Manager I who can support activities for our Audit & Compliance team. The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, detail oriented, and thrive working within a complex process environment
- Partner with finance, accounting, legal, product, engineering, and other cross functional teams to establish a strong and scalable internal controls environment within WMC, inform best practices, ensure compliance and continuous improvement
- Assist with external accreditations and help build compliance processes for continuous monitoring
- Help build processes to manage partnership/third party risk and implement standard operating procedures
- Assist business functions in assessing risks, develop governance models, and evaluate compliance impacts of strategic initiatives
- Participate in deep dives to enhance operational controls
- Be intellectually curious, high energy and have a strong work ethic
- Have strong strategic, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Be game to take on anything else fun that comes up
- Own the business continuity and disaster recovery plans for the organization
- Drive additional WMC audit projects and manage cross-functional teams to ensure execution and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or accounting
- 5+ years relevant work experience in External/Internal/IT Audit, Management Consulting, Accounting, or Compliance. Tier 1 or Tier 2 audit firm experience is preferred, but not required
- Industry certifications such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, or related a plus
- Experience in risk management, including risk identification, prioritization, control implementation, and monitoring
- Understanding of business processes and system integration, and the related risks that could impact the business
- Experience with third party risk management and partnership agreements a plus
- Digital advertising or media experience a plus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth