Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Specialist, Order Management - Produce
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1298692
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Serves as a subject matter expert in item-level inventory management by creating and maintaining domestic and import item numbers; verifying accuracy of item-level information (for example, cost, retail, item attributes) from various sources (for example, new item creation forms, import quote sheets, data synchronization); documenting item and cost information in system; determining and resolving potential issues based on nature of the situation or item; providing guidance and education on item creation and maintenance (for example, item setup, attributes); updating relevant business stakeholders (for example, suppliers, buyers) on item and order discrepancies; and providing feedback and recommending solutions to resolve open issues and improve processes.
Supports maintaining efficiencies in inventory management by creating daily and weekly inventory reports for circulation; resolving distribution problems to ensure optimal store and distribution center inventory levels; communicating inventory overstock information and determining action plan for distribution of overstock through supply chain; recommending solutions to eliminate inventory overstocks with future orders; monitoring and reporting on item and order creation status; analyzing past performance to identify opportunities and create corrective actions for improving inventory management performance; responding to and resolving store calls and system tickets related to inventory issues; testing new and upgraded systems to make recommendations on enhancements; and assisting in determining shipping on import orders.
Manages the distribution of merchandise by tracking merchandise orders to ensure merchandise purchased for events (for example, seasonal, promotions, features, warehouse allocation, new stores) arrives on time and in the right quantity; monitoring distribution center and store inventories for arrival of merchandise; reviewing and resolving modular errors; locating merchandise delayed in reaching distribution centers; and collaborating with suppliers and merchandising to resolve issues affecting the merchandise in-store date.
Oversees replenishment by creating and executing purchase orders; ensuring accuracy of replenishment data (for example, store distribution, quantity, cost, event information, arrival dates) to avoid replenishment issues (for example, shrink, lost sales); resolving and escalating potential issues; monitoring and updating distribution information (for example, modular fill, feature, flow, local assortment guide orders); managing return sheets; staying current on and utilizing company technologies and processes (for example, delivery window tracking, traiting); communicating order status and issues to relevant stakeholders (for example, replenishment manager, buyer, supplier, planner); and collaborating with multiple stakeholders (for example, suppliers, buyers, modular development team) to ensure effective replenishment and distribution of merchandise. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Associate’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field OR 1 year’s experience in replenishment, retail, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Microsoft OfficeBachelors
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth