Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Media Partnerships Manager III , eComm: Senior Partner Development Manager, Supply - Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1295939
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect (the advertising network arm for Walmart) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, ad tech partners, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Connect is seeking an experienced Senior Partner Development Manager, Supply to help educate, liase, and partner with Walmart Connect’s growing Supply side partners [Trade Desk, CTV Providers, etc.] and with Walmart’s product, engineering and business operations teams. You’ll manage and develop key partnerships across supply partners and contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth.
The Senior Partner Development Manager, Supply [who reports into Director of Supply and Tech Partnerships] will provide ongoing consultative business support to key supply partners to help grow their businesses while assuring end client success. This role also leads and drives special projects that influence the overall adoption of various businesses [search, marketplace, self-service platforms] and services. S/he will build and lead a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth.
- Own and grow relationship with supply partners and drive adoption of owned supply partners
- Drive joint business planning and track joint progress to goals
- Collaborate with supply partners to develop and execute go to market plans through joint PR, marketing, co-selling, developer relations enablement and materials to hit revenue goals
- Collect feedback from partners to help inform and prioritize product roadmap
- Coordinate with other teams, prioritizing their involvement, needs and activation
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to provide consultative services to Walmart Connect sales and account management teams whose clients are implementing partner solutions/tools in market
- Track, analyze, and report key quantitative metrics both day-to-day and in quarterly business review format
- 6-8+ years strategic business and/or partnerships experience, preferably with a successful track record of managing business relationships and cross-functional projects
- Experience working cross-functionally, managing initiatives at scale and delivering results
- Proven experience delivering partnership initiatives, having worked in sales, product, business development, partnership, with an emphasis on automated advertising experiences.
- Track record of driving programs to improve operational excellence
- Experience in identifying innovative solutions on behalf of customers
- Analytical experience with experience diagnosing problems and crafting solutions but also introduce ways to validate and measure outcomes
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Experience in related field, Leading teams
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth