Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
2023 Summer Intern: Sales Performance, Walmart Connect (Undergrad Walmart Intern)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Intern/Co-Op/Grad (Trainee)
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1295834
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About Walmart Connect (WMC)
Want to change the face of digital advertising? Want to re-imagine how the world's largest omni-channel consumer database can be used to power targeted ad campaigns for the largest brands in the world? We are rethinking digital advertising here at Walmart and are looking for some great people to help make this happen.
At Walmart Connect, we connect brands more meaningfully in customers’ everyday lives to accelerate shared growth. As stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us each week. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-visibility team with a big impact on our omni-channel business. We believe all digital advertising across search and display, both in-store and online, can be targeted, effective and accountable -- and we have Walmart's retail sales data to prove it!
The Sales Performance Internship is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. In addition to our leading platform which enables point-of-purchase advertising opportunities, we utilize the world’s largest retail database to build media efficiencies and drive aligned business goals with best-in-class targeting and reporting. Growth for our advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Self-motivated and detail oriented, and thrive working within a complex process environment that is not fully mature while being able to positively manage situations of a dynamic nature
• Able to data manage including auditing and resolving data integrity issues
• Support reporting of analytics on performance, among other things, to provide clear insights
• Focused on continuous improvement, identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process; and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
• Knowledge of advertising, media, adtech and marketing
• Finance/Information Systems background
• Previous internship experience in sales, business operations, or finance
• Proficient in Excel and willing to learn about BI Tools (i.e. Tableau)
• Experience with SQL
• Has strong communication/interpersonal skills and is able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program currently
Expected graduation date between December 2023-August 2024
0-1 years of full-time relevant experience
IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth