Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Business Operations Manager III (Associate Director of Account Management)- Walmart Connect
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1293282
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy
Walmart Connect is seeking a proven leader who can inspire, motivate and drive scaled performance while overseeing a strategic business unit (for example Food, Consumables, etc.) of our Account Management organization. As Associate Director of Account Management this leader will recruit, develop and oversee new and experienced people leaders with world-class client service teams while building an internal leadership pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be just as comfortable diving into systems and process inefficiencies with operational partners as they are developing revenue attainment strategies with Sales leadership. They will partner cross-functionally to create upsell/cross-sell programs, develop go-to-market strategies, drive systems/tools enhancements, align on product roadmaps, etc. with teams such as Marketing, Product, Sales Performance, Revenue Operations, Merchandising and Omni-Solutions.
As part of the Account Management leadership team they will actively contribute to how the organization evolves. In this start-up environment they will have the opportunity to develop client service and support structures, identify and implement measurements of effectiveness as well as strategies to recruit and retain top talent at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a matrix organization and building consensus across multiple levels. Candidates must have a collaborative and innovative spirit and be extremely comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead Account Management function of a strategic business unit (Food, Consumables, etc.) by overseeing team of Account Management Leads, each managing 8-10 Account Managers;
- Recruit, onboard and coach new and experienced people leaders, instilling a culture of servant leadership while building an internal leadership pipeline of high potential associates
- Partner with Sales and Campaign Management leadership to identify and achieve annual revenue targets while developing client service strategies across multiple retail verticals and buying methodologies. Ensure management teams are aligned on assigning accounts and planning the organization for the long-term.
- Ensure standardized processes and best practices across associate and client onboarding, creative asset management, media planning and campaign measurement.
- Drive client success and program performance excellence through use of metrics and continuous execution and quality improvement efforts. Define operational metrics for team, establish system/process for tracking metrics and cadence for review with team, expose subset of metrics to leadership teams. Establish, evolve and manage to metric-oriented performance standards and goals, for business and individuals.
- Drive prioritization of internal automation and product roadmaps in partnership with Product and Tools teams by identifying inefficiencies within current processes and systems and maintaining continuous feedback loop across teams
- Drive innovation and efficiency by partnering on strategic initiatives with teams such as Marketing, Product, Revenue Operations, Tools, Creative, Analytics, etc. Advocate for associate and client needs while developing and launching new product offerings, service models, training & enablement programs, revenue attainment strategies, annual contract planning, etc.
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle; encourage continuous learning within team and act as executive support and escalation for clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 7 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 10 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with demonstrated experience successfully leading and/or building a client services function
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth
- Process-oriented management mindset and demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth