Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Guideshop Manager - Bonobos
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1292889
What you'll do at
What you'll do...Leads Guideshops by providing feedback; communicating and collaborating with all levels regarding store operations, utilizing technology, business initiatives, merchandising, and company direction; introducing and leading company change efforts; and providing clear expectations and guidance to implement business solutions and innovation.
Ensures the Guideshop is meeting /exceeding sales goals by managing financial performance; identifying trends and competitive strategy; enhancing the Bonobos brand; and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders.
Implements and models customer service standards by ensuring unbeatable excellence in Bonobos standards; understanding unique needs of customers; ensuring enhanced customer experience; creating an environment to set excellent customer service expectations that are aligned with customer needs and expectations and company goals.
Leads and develops Guides by teaching, training, and actively listening; assigning tasks; evaluating performance; conducting training meetings; mentoring and coaching associates; providing associate recognition; recruiting and hiring; and ensuring diversity and inclusion is incorporated into people initiatives.
Drives the financial performance and sales of the Guideshop by reviewing and evaluating P&L (Profit & Loss) statements; assisting in budgeting, forecasting and controlling expenses; monitoring and ensuring effective merchandise presentation, seasonal transitions, and operational processes; and developing and implementing action plans to ensure sales and profit goals are achieved.
Provides leadership to Guides by daily coaching; delivering exceptional customer service experiences and examples; effective communication; delivering a positive atmosphere that is productive, professional and pleasant.
Creates an exceptional enhanced shopping experience by engaging the customer with the ultimate love for style, passion for quality and insistence on providing top-tier service; fully understanding and appreciating the importance of the customer's expectations; and lifting the experience by creating innovative ways to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible.
Implements and models customer service standards by ensuring unbeatable excellence in Bonobos standards; exemplifying an in-depth knowledge of the Bonobos product and brand; understanding unique needs of customers; creating an environment to set excellent customer service expectations that are aligned with customer needs and expectations and company goals.
Assists customers with a Bonobos one-on-one appointment based experience which offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to the web-driven model, not the traditional retail experience.
Creates long-term customer relationships by providing a personalized shopping experience; developing a digital client book driven by personal relationships that includes many aspects of the client's life including occupation, family and most important FIT (preferences on what the customer likes to wear and how they feel in the clothing); understanding completely how to meet the client needs and aspirations; and reviewing the customer shopping history to provide current and future recommendations.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with 100% company paid college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com.
The annual salary range for this position is $50,000.00 to $100,000.00.
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.2 years experiencing supervising or leading customer service
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Bachelors: Business
Primary Location...250 VESEY ST STE 213, NEW YORK, NY 10281-1053, United States of America
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another.
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance.
- Back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family.
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
Bonobos is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth