Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Programmatic Media Buyer, Walmart Connect (Associate Manager, Marketing Operations - eComm)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1290869
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
San Bruno, CA - Los Angeles, CA - Chicago, IL - Hoboken, NJ
As a Programmatic Media Buyer at Walmart Connect you will manage and execute off-site campaigns for some of the most well known and emerging brands in the retail industry.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we partner with some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Walmart Connect (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart's in-store data, online data, and extensive reach to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
What you'll do:
- Manage campaigns in Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) through optimization strategies, campaign insights, monitoring and adjusting pacing, controlling quality of inventory,
- Oversee media tracking and analytics set up and implementation
- Participate in media planning discussions, such as trafficking strategies, forecasting, product recommendations, and audience evaluation
- Collaborate with Media Sales, Strategy, Analytics and Yield teams to ensure campaigns are structured in a way to produce optimal data and performance outputs
- Work with Analytics team to ensure plans will allow for accurate data collection, efficiency, and effectiveness
- QA ads to ensure they meet site specs and requirements
- Generate, QA, and troubleshoot implementation of tracking tags
- Resolve tracking and reporting discrepancies with Analytics, Trafficking, and Ad Ops and/or partners/vendors
- Test new products, platforms, inventory, creative formats, and optimization strategies to help evolve Walmart Connect's offerings
- Maintain relationships with platform partners to keep current on new products, new features, pricing, and innovation
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years experience executing programmatic campaigns
- Programmatic subject matter expertise at Walmart Connect
- Your experience with Demand Side Platforms (e.g., Xandr/AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Amazon DSP, DV360, Verizon, Amobee, MediaMath, etc.) and digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick, Sizmek, etc.)
- Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, CTV/OTT, mobile and video ads units
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years' experience in business management, database management, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Marketing, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth