Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Finance (Unfilled)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1290621
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager - Walmart Retail Planning & Strategy
Walmart Corporate - Finance R-1290621
Bentonville, AR (In-Office)
Great Mid-level Finance Job for Retail Operations Finance Experts
About Walmart US Operations Finance & Strategy
Walmart's US Operations Finance Team is hiring a Senior Manager II to support our Network of Walmart US Retail Stores. You will partner across our Retail and Supply Chain Finance teams by providing insightful financial analysis and strategic planning of budgets. Reporting to the Director of the Operations Finance & Strategy, you'll support Financial Planning and Analysis for Walmart US Retail Stores Operations across our massive national footprint. You'll work side-by-side with high-level Finance Senior Directors and above to complete the FP&A for the Fortune #1 P&L. You will rely on your data visualization, storytelling, project management skills, and insights to solve complex financial problems.
How you'll make an impact:
- Assist Senior Management by leading detailed Forecast, Budgeting and Analysis to help build the Annual Operating Plan for Walmart's US Stores
- Support Finance Management by investigating and providing explanations of residual balances and profit and loss (P&L) accounts and balance of year expectations
- Conduct Periodic P&L Reviews providing historical and prospective performance analyses
- Evaluate Our Profitability and identify opportunities to improve business efficiency
- Maximize Finance Strategy through Finance Project Management, complex Budgeting, Monitoring Operations and Capital Expenditures, while maintaining Quality Assurance for financials across many departments
- Use New Tools to track indicators such as volume and productivity
- Support Efforts to meet evolving customer and partner needs
What you'll bring:
- You have 4+ years of deep finance experience in FP&A for major business operations within a large corporate environment.
- You can manage process improvement and the standardization of financial models.
- You have experience developing scorecards, dashboards and clear financial metrics.
- You excel at presenting financial cases to partners and senior-level management.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your analytical skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on strategic projects to help Walmart continue to grow.
No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our team members, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Primary Location: 701 S. WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America #LI-Onsite
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year’s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organizationMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth