Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
2023 Full Time: Sam's Club Supply Chain Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1288288
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Supply Chain at Sam’s Club is all about making and executing plans that help provide our members with the product they want, where they want it, at the best price possible. To accomplish this, associates must be keen problem solvers, using data and experience to overcome complex challenges and drive efficiency. We invite you to join the Sam’s Club Supply Chain Team; a fast-moving group of highly motivated individuals with skills ranging from data analytics to strategy and execution. Together we will design the supply chain of the future and improve our members’ lives.
As an Area Manager you’ll:
- Implement the business plan for assigned area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties, and coordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals.
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in assigned area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Manage the maintenance and installation of systems hardware and software by overseeing the installation of new, replacement, or additional systems; ensuring that the necessary repairs are completed on existing systems; and tracking inventory and ordering system components as needed
Office Environment: Distribution or Fulfillment Center
Locations: Various DC/FC Locations
Desired Majors: Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications:
· Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program currently
· Expected graduation date between December 2022- June 2023
· 0-1 years of full-time relevant experience (excludes internship and research-based roles)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.SupervisoryBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Human Resources, Bachelors: Logistics
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth