Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Campaign Manager - Sam's Club MAP
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1288198
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Sam’s Club, we are member obsessed. We look to add value to the Sam’s Club membership, and we partner with suppliers to bring unique and exciting values to our members. The Sam’s Club Member Access Platform [MAP] is the nexus of the Supplier -Marketer- Merchant partnership and are responsible for delivering our suppliers (advertisers) impactful omnichannel member experiences that are married with measurable insights.
As a Campaign Manager, you will use your 2-3 years of experience in digital campaign management and programmatic media buying. The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team. The campaign manager owns the strategic planning and execution of the campaign. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio.
Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication, trafficking and executing audience extension and other programmatic campaigns in demand side platforms spanning multiple media channels. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and DSPs, and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
You'll make an impact by…
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Types of campaigns include but not limited to onsite: display and search, offsite: display and video, social media and in-store
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to SMG’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments (onsite, off-site, social media, search)
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Partner with Account Manager to manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Attend client meetings, as needed
You'll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations within search, publisher display media, network media buys, and/or social media
- Basic knowledge of inventory forecasting, digital specs /formats, and mediamath (i.e. CPM, CPV, CTR, CPC, ROAS, etc.) and media concepts such as: viewability, IVT, brand safety, etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd party platforms (DoubleVerify, IAS, MOAT, DCM, Google Ads Manager, etc)
- High comfort level working with Excel such as creating pivot tables, analyzing data/numbers, media performance
- Experienced with media reporting and comfortable working with Doubleclick for Publishers
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Experience using systems like Salesforce, Appian, Tableau, Order Management System
- Strong project management skills
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills for media optimization and media driving sales conversions
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
The salary wage range for this position is $78750 to $131250*At Sam's Club, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth