Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Program Management: Dallas Innovation Hub Test Performance, Support & Analytics
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1286157
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What are the key responsibilities for this role?
The Sr. Manager, Dallas Innovation Hub Test Performance & Analytics role is, at its heart, responsible for ensuring all tests in Dallas are set up for success and are executed as expected. Among other duties, the role acts as principal analytical support for Bentonville E2E Initiative and Product teams as it relates to test setup with clear OKR and success criteria established. The individual will ensure that all tests are measured and analyzed, and help to craft views to show progress, and ensure tests drive expected ROI benefits. As well, you will visit projects and regularly gather feedback to act as liaison between home office and field operations. The associate will also connect with data and analytics teams to build data requirements and ensure data standardization across all tests, as well as liaison with finance teams to ensure connectivity on P&L (through appropriate test budgeting, tracking and business case support). Finally, you will work with solution design on future roadmaps to think through how projects will fit into Dallas infrastructure.
What decisions, metrics and budget (if applicable) is this role responsible for?
The associate will ensure OKRs are established, SMART, and ready to be tracked for each test in the DFW area. You will also ensure financial targets are set for each test in DIH, cost center tracking is available, and that reporting is ready before tests kick off, among other test set up procedures (e.g. hypercare is set up, emergency contacts identified, business cases are created, etc.). Finally, you will be responsible for thinking through store selection with solution design team and verify selections are appropriate for field operations.
What are the role’s top “go gets”/ key priorities?
The associate will help gather and create weekly status updates provided to leadership regarding test count, status, store count and next steps. You will ensure OKRs (including test success criteria) are present for each test and included in weekly reporting. The associate will spend time in local stores in the DFW area, monitoring tests and reporting on opportunities and status, acting as the local ‘face’ of the E2E organization. Finally, you will ensure cost tracking occurs and available for comparison to business cases, and work with initiative teams and accounting to ensure CapEx and OpEx decisions are complete and tracked for each test.
About the Team
Put simply, the End 2 End organization is looking to speed innovation by crafting a new operating system for Walmart US, benefitting our customers, associates and field operations partners across supply chain, transportation, US operations and home office. As a part of the Dallas Innovation Hub team, we are responsible for supporting all tests in the Dallas area as it relates to new innovations that support our associates and customers alike.
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Social Science, Communications, or related field and 4 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projectsMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth