Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Marketing, Member Communications - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1281484
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Working at Sam’s Club means a career without boundaries. There’s always room to grow, to take on another challenge, to roll up your sleeves and contribute, and to find professional rewards for your hard work.
Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc. However, you’ll quickly find that we have our own brand personality, and we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam’s Club is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you'll discover why our company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Are you a creative mind with a passion for marketing? Do you have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and the ability to conceptualize our brand promise “Expect Something Special”? If so, this is your opportunity to bring your innovation and drive into the Sam’s Club Marketing team! We are looking for a bold and passionate marketer to help build the brand one item at a time, developing & curating merchandise stories that change member behavior while supporting omni-channel membership growth.
In this role you will partner cross-functionally with multiple teams such as merchandising and our creative teams to deliver member-centric marketing strategies - helping Sam’s Club lead the way in driving brand advocacy. You will also ensure successful program execution across key member mindsets, key merchandise area(s) supporting department goals, and assist in the development and execution of campaigns by implementing strategies; determining marketing mix; obtaining buy-in and support from leadership.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are organized, disciplined, and detail oriented
- You love process - following it, developing it, and keeping others accountable to it
- You possess superior communication skills, flexibility, and grace under pressure
- You are comfortable operating in a large and matrixed organization with a lot of stakeholders, rapid pace and constant decision changes
- You have experience helping to drive marketing strategy
You’ll make an impact by:
Managing the day-to-day campaign operations:
- Managing multiple, complex, and concurrent projects
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure that all deliverables/ timelines are being met
- Manage both item and creative deliverables to ensure they are being completed on schedule
- Track the evolution of campaigns and ensure all adjustments to creative are captured and executed
Translate merchandise priorities into member-centric campaigns
- Leverage member insights, stated campaign goals, to inform your recommendations around flighting, channel support, and item strategy.
Reporting on campaign performance:
- Work with Decision Science team to develop and present hindsight campaign reporting including learnings and recommendations to inform future planning efforts.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 1 year's experience in marketing or a related field OR Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 3 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 6 years' experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Managing Agency Relationships, Retail Industry
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth