Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager II, Operations, EComm (Open)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1277998
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Position Summary... What You'll Do...
The Business Operations organization at the Walmart Connect, WMC (formerly Walmart Media Group) works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth and scalability of the business. We are the internal problem solvers of the organization, and we lead and drive strategic decision-making and execution of strategic initiatives across the entire company.
The Business Operations Manager II, Marketplace will:
- Support the growth of the marketplace business for Walmart Connect (the fastest growing segment within WMC)
- Support the business operations for the sales & marketing teams, supporting those organizations to solve short and long-term problems
- Support the annual planning process for Marketplace including collaborating with finance on the projections and financial analysis and supporting the final communication of the yearly strategic plan
- Support the WMC leadership recurring and ad hoc needs
- Interacts with stakeholders often requiring excellent communication skills
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional peers and senior leaders/stakeholders to drive alignment and move projects forward.
- Support cross functional strategic and operational data driven analyses and insights
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Be game to take on anything else fun that comes up
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, or similar field
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in Business/Sales Operations, management consulting, or similar field
- Familiarity with digital advertising or media is a plus.
- High EQ skills and ability to communicate clearly with all different types of people
- Ability to support the executive level storytelling and communication
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Well versed in excel and power point
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management and ability to work well in cross functional settings
- High level of accountability
About Walmart Connect (formerly Walmart Media Group)
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth business within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Connect (the digital advertising team for Walmart properties) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Experience in related field Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 2 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesMasters: EconomicsProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth