Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Facilities Management - Robotics and Automation Assets
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1271220
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This is a facilities maintenance asset management role responsible for developing and deploying the strategy behind Sam’s Club’s robotics and automation asset fleet working to optimize equipment reliability and total cost of ownership. This role acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Facilities Maintenance team in the area of Sam’s Club’s robotics and automation assets including but not limited to: material handling equipment (conveyance systems, robotics, and other specialized automation equipment. The role is directly responsible for:
The development and execution of training programs for operators and maintenance technicians (internal and external) The development and execution of quality assurance protocols The development of facility maintenance provider contract terms The identification and optimization of the Sam’s Maintenance provider base The development, deployment, and optimization of preventative, predictive, and condition-based monitoring maintenance programs The development and optimization of equipment fleet quantities needed to meet sales demand and supply chain throughput The development and execution of Sam’s Club’s robotics and automation asset capital strategy/plan The development of asset specific, maintenance technician, and maintenance provider KPIs
As with any role, this role will have other duties as assigned and will evolve over time to drive exemplary support to our Real Estate team, Club Operators, and Members.
You'll wow us if….
- You have a Bachelors Degree in engineering or a related field required:
- Coursework in robotic-oriented topics such as robotics, mechatronics, deep learning, machine learning, vision systems, sensors, and so on.
- You have a Masters Degree in Business or Engineering
- You hold a Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- You have 4-6 years of reliability engineering experience
- You have 4-6 years of experience in the developing maintenance programs and strategies for high-speed automation facilities (manufacturing, distribution, or fulfillment facilities)
- 4-6 years of experience developing/analyzing mechatronic and robotic systems and technologies, to include some experience with vision systems and/or machine learning tools required
- Understand the theory and have a proven record of building and executing a Total Productive Maintenance Program
- You have a deep understanding and proven experience in contract creation and management
- You have a proven track record in managing facilities maintenance databases
- You have experience in building out and sustaining quality assurance programs
- You have 6-8 years of experience in maintenance contract management
- You have business knowledge and experience in developing and presenting business cases to executive leadership
- You are data driven, detail oriented, and have the ability to identify opportunities and build business cases through data trend analysis whereby following through with the creation of positive change and measuring outcomes to prove success or failure
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic team-based work environment, and are self-motivated to exceed expectations
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 3 years’ experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Preparing and executing budgets, Supervising Associates
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth