Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
- Location SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Career Area Walmart Health
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Medical Professional
- Position Type -
- Requisition WD1263693
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
MC Medical LLC, the primary care provider to Walmart Health Virtual Care, is looking to hire FT Telemedicine Physicians. We offer a competitive package including base salary, annual incentive bonus, comprehensive benefit plans, 401(K) with employer match, license renewal fee and continuing education time and reimbursement, and more!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You'll make an impact as you:
- Meet, assess, and diagnose patients via telehealth
- Provide patients with healthcare services that meet the applicable standard of care
- Prescribe patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life
- 1+ years’ experience in an in-person (non-telehealth) primary care setting required for Virtual Primary Care providers
- 1+ years’ of clinical experience post-residency, including experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments, and health regimens to treat patient health issues
- MD. or D. O. degree from an accredited healthcare institution
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine from the American Board of Medical Specialties, American Osteopathic Association, American Board of Urgent Care Medicine or National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certification required for Virtual Primary Care providers
- Unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License
- Has not ever been sanctioned/excluded/disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation
By continuing with this process, I understand that I am not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create, now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that I am applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc., I expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...4226 DE ZAVALA RD, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78249-3082, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth