Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Product Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1256831
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Work closely with cross-functional business and data science teams to understand their current and future data needs. Integrate with product team to ensure these requirements are well represented through all phases of product feature design, instrumentation, development and testing with clear outcomes in form of analytics-ready data
- Coordinate cross-functional partner groups and build alignment across product and partner teams to make decisions about Ad Platforms data needs and solutions
- Create a data framework strategy that scales to all future product development
- Responsible for coordinating the establishment of data standards and business rules, which involves directing and the facilitating design sessions and socializing/communicating at various organizational levels (up and down) to ensure alignment and adoption
- Responsible for helping identify the need for scalable data standards and business rules based on strategic business objectives and the evolution of the media initiative
- Own data pipelines and aggregates that facilitate highly scalable, in-depth analysis which will drive future business decisions, product strategy, feature engineering, customer intelligence etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer science, Information Technology, or related field
- 6 years of work experience in Product Management or Product Ownership, Information Systems, Engineering or related area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of agile practices and product delivery
- Strong attention to detail and bias towards speed
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or Project/Program Management
- Experience working as a data product manager
- Experience launching Enterprise / B2B web and mobile apps
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- User-centric product management approach
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution developmentMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth