Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
- Location -
- Career Area Walmart Health
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Medical Professional
- Position Type -
- Requisition WD1244268
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
WH FL Dental PLLC, the dental provider to Walmart Health, is looking to hire a Dentist to support our new Health Centers in Narcoossee, FL. We offer a competitive package including base salary, annual incentive bonus, comprehensive benefit plans, 401(K) with employer match, license renewal fee and continuing education time and reimbursement, and more!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company, and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You'll make an impact as you:
- Diagnose oral diseases and create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of patients in our clinic
- Perform dental procedures, such as fillings, extractions, and root canals while ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics and conscious sedation
- Work with Dental Hygienists to ensure understanding of state and local compliance measures
- Work in electronic health record systems
- Cross collaborate with other providers specialized in their fields
- Apply thorough understanding of the balance and importance of quality and accessible patient care
- Deliver comprehensive integrated care
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- At least 3+ years’ experience as a practicing dental provider
- Degree from Accredited School of Dentistry
- Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
- Is not sanctioned or has adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
- Valid DEA
- Valid CDS if applicable to state
- Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification to perform conscious sedation
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical, and hearing services all in one facility.
By continuing with this process, you understand that you are not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create, now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc., you expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...5991 S GOLDENROD RD, ORLANDO, FL 32822-8775, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth