Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance and Ethics H&W - Omnichannel Healthcare Billing Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1235918
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join the Health & Wellness Compliance team to support the growth and expansion of Walmart’s Health & Wellness strategy! The Senior Manager II – Omnichannel Healthcare Billing Compliance is a critical subject matter expert and thought-leadership role that will lead a team responsible for design, implementation, and execution of billing- and Federal Health Care Program-related compliance controls for the Walmart Health, Walmart Health Virtual Care and Walmart Insurance Services lines of business. In this role, you will collaborate with other members of the compliance team and business partners to identify potential compliance risks associated with billing and revenue cycle management functions, establish effective controls and compliance oversight related to those risks, and serve as internal subject matter expert as to Medicare/Medicaid billing requirements and Federal Health Care Program regulatory risks.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You’re a subject matter expert in billing compliance, with specific experience executing compliance controls for medical, behavioral health, dental, and telehealth providers.
- You have significant experience and familiarity with relevant regulatory and payer requirements, including Medicare and Medicaid billing requirements and related program guidelines, Federal Health Care Program regulatory requirements.
- You’re process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams within a corporate environment.
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing a compliance program foundation – Design, implement and execute compliance program processes and controls with respect to billing and Federal Health Care Program requirements for supported lines of business, collaborating with other stakeholders and functional areas and integrating into existing structures and processes where appropriate.
- Establishing a roadmap for future enhancement – Identify short- and long-term billing compliance program initiatives, demonstrating the ability to prioritize immediate needs and plan for ongoing enhancement and evolution of the program over time.
- Building effective relationships – Establish relationships with key stakeholders and effectively integrate with the Health & Wellness business so as to secure compliance as the most trusted support function.
- Supporting enterprise and team success – Facilitate timely identification of billing-related compliance risks and develop effective mitigation strategies to enable successful implementation of business initiatives.
- Operating with excellence – Identify KPIs and KRIs that measure and monitor team performance and potential risk areas. Set an example in managing to KPIs/KRIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth