Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Pharmacy Manager ($20,000 Sign-on Bonus)
- Location ITHACA, NY
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1228173
What you'll do at
What you'll do...The prescriptions are stocked. We need you to bring the passion.
The Walmart Rx Manager operates the pharmacy from a place of true caring. Come ready to show your heart for the community we serve, as well as the staff you will grow and develop.
It takes strong clinical knowledge and business acumen. You will be empowered to work to the top of your license, ensuring a high level of patient care, while also creating a strategy for growth.
We are looking for someone that shows autonomy, advocating for new initiatives, impacting your community, and leading by example. You will set the tone for how we care for our patients. You will be empowered to elevate care and inspire your staff to do the same.
The pharmacy environment is fast paced and equipped with the resources and technology you need to succeed. Your biggest tool? Your ability to authentically connect with our patients, as they turn to Walmart for trusted care.
You’ll really wow us if…
- You’re an advocate of patient-centered care. You easily adapt to a patient base from a myriad of backgrounds and medical concerns and can remove barriers for all patients to be healthier and happier.
- You bring with you a strong business mindset. Analyzing metrics and P&Ls is a task you enjoy and use it to guide the standards you set among your team.
- You’re passionate about community involvement and enjoy doing outreach and events, including regular Wellness Days.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Letting your energy and enthusiasm shine. As a business leader, you influence and motivate your team to change lives for the better. - Displaying an owner’s mentality. You are compliance driven, accustomed to hiring and managing top talent, comfortable driving strategy and truly invested in the business. - Using tools, data, and personal conversations to understand your community demographics and common concerns and stay up to date on emergent and urgent health issues therein. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with 100% company paid college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com.
The annual salary range for this position is $104,000.00 to $170,000.00.
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Provides comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications and required documentation.
Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas by ensuring effective merchandise presentation, including accurate and competitive pricing, proper signing, in-stock and inventory levels, budgeting and forecasting sales, developing and maintaining cross functional relationships, and assessing economic trends and demographics.
Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas by analyzing and interpreting reports, implementing and monitoring loss prevention and safety controls, overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance reviews, developing and implementing action plans, and providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and strategic initiatives.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas by selecting, training, mentoring, assigning duties, providing performance feedback, providing recognition, and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required by Company policies, and local, State, and Federal guidelines.#LI-DL2
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or PharmD, degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP). Pharmacy license (by job entry date). Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...135 FAIRGROUNDS MEMORIAL PKWY, ITHACA, NY 14850-5362, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth