Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Resolution Coordinator III
- Location SPRINGDALE, AR
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1225369
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart we are always “Happy to Help”
We Invest in You!
At Walmart, we focus on the growth and development of our associates! We are a highly engaged team that prides itself on exceeding expectations, building relationships, and providing individual and team recognition.
We are looking for career minded, customer centric individuals who are experienced in providing best-in-class customer service.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers, stores, and associates while navigating multiple systems to aid in answering questions and resolving issues.
Customer Care Specialists must have the ability to communicate professionally in a conversational manner while utilizing all available resources to ensure customer satisfaction. To exceed our customers’ needs, our associates must be punctual, reliable and dedicated to making a difference.
- Must type a minimum of 25 WPM
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word)
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of mandatory training
- Customer service experience
Hours: We provide 24/7 customer care with a variety of shift opportunities
About Walmart Contact Center:
The Walmart Contact Center specializes in providing best-in-class service to customers, stores, and associates. Our associates thrive in this high-volume environment that handles 6 million contacts per year. We are a metrics driven center dedicated to driving results via phone, email and chat communication.
Walmart believes in inclusion, and we strive to make our job applicants feel included too. If you are a person with a disability and would like to request an accommodation during this application process, please reach out to your recruiter or the facility to which you are applying.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.6 months experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry environment.
6 months experience with basic computer processing/data entry software.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.In retail, contact center operations, or a related area
Primary Location...2008 S Thompson St, Springdale, AR 72764, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth