Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager, Creative, eComm - Sr. Content Strategist - Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1215813
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Partnering with the top brands in the world, the Creative team at Walmart Connect produces executions that are audience-led, insights-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable experience for the end-user. We care about the user experience and design creative solutions that will be useful and delightful for them while also delivering against brands’ objectives/KPIs.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for shaping content and scaled materials for Walmart’s creative advertising team. This person is a talented storyteller with a pulse on advertising trends, dynamics within a sales organization and can create effective narratives for multiple audiences.
You’re right for this role if you’re a strong business writer and visual presenter who can work in multiple mediums. You love coming up with frameworks, compelling case studies, and simplified storylines. You have strong project management skills, work collaboratively across various stakeholders, and are equally passionate about planning and execution of ideas.
- Curate, author and amplify case studies across the organization
- Contribute to creative thought leadership and innovation
- Plan and create internal and external facing comms strategy
- Create best practices narratives that inform advertisers on creating effective advertising
Manager’s Preferred Qualifications:
- 6+ years of creative experience in digital media and marketing at tech platforms or ad agencies or brands or media companies
- Demonstrated expertise concepting and creating scaled materials/comms
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 3 years' experience in editorial content management or related field OR 5 years' experience in editorial content management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing copy teams in a retail creative environment, Managing large editorial content campaigns in an online creative or related digital field, Supervisory, Working for or with creative agencies
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth