Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager, Privacy - Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1207407
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are looking for a bright and ambitious candidate to join the Customer and People Processes team within Digital Citizenship. The Senior Manager I, Digital Citizenship Privacy plays a critical role in managing a governance program focused on the dynamic and fast-moving regulatory landscape for US privacy laws and other laws regarding personal information. As a Senior Manager I, Digital Citizenship Privacy, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to help support an effective program focused on the ethical use of data and responsible use of technology.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have a background in compliance, US Privacy laws, or policy development
- You’ve acted as subject matter expert in designing policies, procedures, and controls with an understanding of how to measure effectiveness.
- You’re process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through text and visuals
- You “get things done” and have a “can do” attitude
You’ll make an impact by:
- Leading Initiatives – Take ownership in one or multiple team objectives by analyzing issues, identifying the scope of work to be done, and implementing a plan of action.
- Leveraging Tools – Learn to utilize the many tools and resources we have available to efficiently manage workflow.
- Building strategic relationships: Maximize relationships with subject matter experts, merchants, and other business partners to understand their business and serve as the connective tissue between many different organizations.
- Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, or related field and 2 years experience in security, investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, or related field OR 4 years experience in security, investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.CIPP/IT - Certified Information Privacy Professional / Information Technology - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth