Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
HVAC / Refrigeration Technician
- Location TULSA, OK
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD118388
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Technician II will be assigned about 5-10 Walmart stores or facilities, and will be responsible for trouble-shooting, diagnosing, and repairing HVAC and commercial refrigeration equipment that’s in the store.
Your background in HVAC/R will be highly sought after. A Journeyman License in the state of Oklahoma is required.
- Diagnose problems utilizing blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance to ensure safety, proper functionality, and aesthetics of facilities, equipment, or fixtures under the supervision of a more senior technician.
- Recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Providing prompt response to emergency calls; and documenting repair activities.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Complying with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines.
- Ensuring quality work is completed that complies with federal, state, and local regulations and codes.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification and 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field. Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth