Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Digital Strategy -- Communication Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1152418
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to use your digital communication skills to help the Walmart story break through? The senior manager of digital strategy (communication analytics) is a critical thought leadership role that unearths insights from integrated communication campaigns and translates them in ways that drive greater success. Working on the Digital Strategy and Brand Engagement team, you’ll create a measurement approach that helps inform how we research, plan and execute communication campaigns to resonate with key audiences. Acting as an analyst, you’ll help lead and influence how data is used within a complex internal/external communication landscape.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and curious at heart
- You know communications (paid, earned and owned) inside and out
- You’re familiar with a variety of advertising tactics, benchmarks and KPIs
- You have subject-matter expertise in digital analytics tools such as Sprout, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Meltwater, Google/Adobe and other related technologies
- You can evaluate large amounts of data, identify trends and uncover actionable insights that affect communication campaigns
- You understand privacy, legal and compliance considerations for using data within a communications function
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through visuals and simple language
- You have high standards and think strategically, working across the big picture to ensure campaigns deliver on business objectives
- You’re as passionate about data as you are about building relationships, and can effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders to achieve broad goals through data-informed decisions
- You’re a self-starter and are stimulated by challenges
You’ll make an impact by:
- Informing strategic campaigns with insights – Pinpoint successes and opportunities with tactics and channels, and surface information that helps inform a cross-functional team’s approach toward reaching key audiences and overall goals
- Acting as a “data journalist” – Own and influence how metrics are used to tell the story of what’s happening across a layered communications ecosystem
- Collaborating with key stakeholders – Partner with colleagues and internal clients, bringing information to light that helps reach collective objectives
- Articulating complex information clearly and easily – Interpret data and provide context in a way that establishes measures of success and identifies improvement opportunities
- Being comfortable with complexity and nuance – Understand how various channels and tactics can affect different outcomes in highly visible, reputation-moving campaigns
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About Digital Strategy and Brand Engagement
A function of Walmart Corporate Affairs – Global Communications, the Digital Strategy and Brand Engagement team is responsible for end-to-end content strategy, development and execution in service of the company’s overall goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years’ experience in public relations, communications, or related field OR 6 years’ experience in public relations, communications, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Communications, Communications - Social Media, Marketing, Walmart, Web Media Strategy
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth