Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Operations Analyst - Technical Ad Operations Manager, Sam's Club
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1146520
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Sam’s Club, we are member obsessed. We look to add value to the Sam’s Club membership, and we partner with suppliers to bring unique and exciting values to our members. Sam’s Club Member Access Platform (MAP) is the nexus of the Supplier -Marketer- Merchant partnership and are responsible for delivering our suppliers (advertisers) impactful omnichannel member experiences that are married with measurable insights. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, highly visible team within Sam’s Club. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Sam’s Club first party membership sales data to prove it. MAP wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Sam’s and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to fueling Sam’s overall growth strategy.
The role of Technical Ad Ops Manager is to provide technical and operational assistance for the Ad Operations, Ads Engineering, Sales, and Product teams and the Merchant and Site teams for the broader Sam’s Club org. Your main focus will be handling Tier 2 support tickets for campaigns running in Google Ad Manager and internal ad servers. You will also be tasked with helping build out technical and how to documentation for TechOps and Ad Operations. TechOps works closely with our Ads Engineering and Product teams on new ad products and ad serving enhancement and this role will be responsible for creating test scenarios in Google Ad Manager and provide QA support.
- Handle Tier 2 support for campaigns out MAP’s various ad servers (Google Ad Manager, Walmart Search platform, etc.)
- Provide support for internal teams: Trafficking, Creative, Yield, and Optimization through development of trafficking and ad operations specifications and documentation for new products
- Partner with Product and Engineering, providing feedback to improve operational efficiency and workflow
- Oversee ticket management for platform support issues
- Assist in creating QA lines in Google Ad Manager for testing new ad products and enhancements
- Perform administrative duties in Google Ad Manager and other internal platforms
- Review and implement merchant team requests
- Troubleshoot ad creative and tag issues that affect tracking, implementation and reporting with site, ad tech partners, and 3rd party vendors
- QA campaigns and creatives to ensure they meet site specs and requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Ad Operations, Campaign Management, Ads Platform Support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in digital ad server technology (Google Ad Manager required)
- Knowledge of ad serving ecosystem (ad calls, audience targeting, Safeframes)
- Background in using Third Pary tags for impression, viewability, and IVT tracking
- Publisher side experience or working with publishers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative, open environment
- Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, mobile and video ads units
- Start-up environment and technical management experience a big plus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor of Science and 4 years operations analyst experience OR 6 years operations analyst experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Availability management and escalation processes, Change management processes, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Problem and incident management processes, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management
Primary Location...950 ELM AVE, SAN BRUNO, CA 94066-3047, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth