Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Project Analyst I - ESG & Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1129921
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This is a great opportunity to provide administrative support to the organization (ex. scheduling meetings, processing expense reports, handling executive mail and communications) and also perform project management tasks for surveys and claims management. Examples of those include creating and maintaining project plans, filling out surveys, deduction of information from statements and published information, responsible handling of information.
- Supports assigned projects by understanding business needs; assisting in the development of solutions; adhering to prioritization and project milestones; testing and piloting solutions; validating results; monitoring and tracking solution results; and communicating with project stakeholders.
- Supports the creation of reports to support initiatives and programs by identifying reporting needs; developing templates for reporting; determining needed data and identifying opportunities to collect the data; consolidating data and information into reports; identifying systems needs to support report execution; making recommendations based on reports and feedback; and updating reporting outputs based on business needs.
- Supports project planning and implementation by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; preparing project question responses; identifying quality, change request, and project failure root causes; identifying project requirements; proposing problem solutions; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
- Manages the execution of work-streams by ensuring resolution of critical issues; monitoring progress versus plan; escalating complex or difficult issues; utilizing scope-change orders to track changes to the project; tracking expenditures and budgets; providing informational presentations; managing stakeholder expectations; holding self and project team accountable for project delivery.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum QualificationsBachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth