Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Training Coordinator - Pharmacy, Health and Wellness Operations
- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1117905
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Provides support for associate training in Pharmacy and Health and Wellness areas by coordinating and facilitating certification courses (for example,Pharmacy Technician University); coordinating Computer Based Learning courses for associates; and preparing, reviewing, analyzing, and monitoringreports, logs, and forms (for example, training participation, process reports, compliance adherence, and standard operating proceduredocumentation).
Trains associates in Pharmacy and Health and Wellness areas by providing instruction on the proper preparation, operation, and troubleshooting ofmachinery; distributing training materials; providing feedback and responding to questions on equipment operation; and following up with associatesto ensure completion of training.
Develops training programs and materials in Pharmacy and Health and Wellness areas by conducting training needs analysis; identifying anddeveloping training content and materials; adapting existing training content and materials; and evaluating training effectiveness.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers,and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying andaddressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding,and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities;coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; andmodeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.1 year’s experience in a pharmacy environment (for example, central fill, specialty, retail, mail order) OR 1 year’s experience training other associates/employees.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Certification, or coursework, in focus group or meeting facilitation, Full-time trainer in a manufacturing environment, Holds an active/valid national certification certificate issued by Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCE) or National Healthcareer Association (ExCPT), Meets state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician (for example, minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure when required by applicable State Board of Pharmacy or equivalent)
Primary Location...1025 W TRINITY MILLS, CARROLLTON, TX 75006-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth