Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Specialist II, Site Merchandising (CA) - Elevated Brands & Partnerships
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1117116
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Elevated Brands and Partnerships Specialist for eCommerce Site Operations plays a critical role in shaping and driving brand perception around Walmart’s external and private brands, seeking new and unique ways to showcase them and engage customers through a seamless site experience.
This person will help manage everything from developing the overarching brand site strategy to engaging with suppliers to finding innovative and compelling ways to launch the brands online. You’ll drive impact by acting as the connection point between our brand partners and our customers to drive a best-in-class online shopping experience that meets financial targets, scales best practices, and drives conversion and customer satisfaction for our eCommerce business.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You’re a natural storyteller and love telling stories that bring products to life, helping consumers reimagine merchandise beyond a single product page.
- You’re trend obsessed and have a strong aesthetic eye, and can combine competitive analyses, content, merchandise, and presentation to create a site experience that feels unique and inspirational.
- You understand how customers shop online and design shopping experiences that drive customer engagement, trust and purchases.
- You’re a thought leader who can communicate effectively with both internal and external partners, enabling you to earn trust at all levels.
- You use both sides of the brain and can combine data, customer insights and creative intuition to optimize brand content, deliver on business goals and create a best in-class customer shopping experience.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Building the brand and strategic partnership for your department –You’ll drive the holistic content strategy for a specific department, using trends and customer insights to tell a cohesive story and create a seamless customer experience, overseeing the brand launch calendar and governance.
- Telling a story through our site – You’ll identify key brand stories and define the department’s story-telling, shaping where and how we invest.
- Leveraging data to optimize the content strategy– You’ll leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, measure success and continually refine our content mix and strategy.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of content strategy direction and execution.
- Operating with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals and create and help scale efficiency and best-in-class workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge and performance.
- 3+ years related experience in site merchandising, consumer-focused eCommerce environment, brand partnerships or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business or related field
- Proactive problem solver with ability to make data-driven decisions and drive results focused on building the right site experience for our customer; strong customer obsession, critical thinking skills, communication skills and detail-orientation
- High-level of comfort with website metrics and customer & engagement data (e.g. SEO, internal search, transactional, navigation, etc.)
- Process-oriented with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; high attention to detail with great accountability
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities; can effectively cope with ambiguity, change, and shift gears comfortably
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
- Technical aptitude with content management systems and site analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Looker, BrightEdge
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.• Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Option 2: 2 years’ experience in merchandising, site merchandising, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Merchandising, site merchandising, or related field
Primary Location...221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth