Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Power Equipment Operator
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Drivers & Transportation
- Job Function Driver
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1110471
What you'll do at
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
Schedules...Weekday Day: 0700-1700 MO TU WE TH 0LWeekday Evening/Overnight: 1700-0300 MO TU WE TH 0LWeekend Day: 0500-1700 SA SU FR 0LWeekend Evening/Overnight: This facility does not have a Weekend Evening/Overnight shift.Entre Semana Día: 0700-1700 L M X J 0LEntre Semana Tardecita/Durante la noche: 1700-0300 L M X J 0LFin de semana Día: 0500-1700 S D V 0LFin de semana Tardecita/Durante la noche: Esta bodega no tiene un turno Fin de semana Tardecita/Durante la noche.
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Ensure freight quality by processing stray and damaged cases; inspecting pallets, shrink wrap, and freight for damage; cutting shrink wrap as needed; and maintaining records, logs, and forms.
Maintain merchandise supply by replenishing pallets of merchandise onto/from racks or docks using warehouse systems or through verbal instructions.
Organize warehouse by using power equipment to remove pallets from pallet returns (e.g., pallet storage, trailers); up-stacking/down-stacking empty pallets; and up-stacking/down-stacking freight.
Manage freight flow by moving, scanning, and handling freight manually and/or with power equipment.
Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., clean, inspect).
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2440 SE LOOP 820., FORT WORTH, TX 76140-1008, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth