Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technician, Aviation Line Service
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Aviation and Travel
- Job Function Aviation and Travel
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1095428
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Fuels aircraft by using equipment (for example, refuelers, ladders); driving in and around tight and confined spaces; communicating with flight crew on method of refueling; retrieving orders from internal and external customers; converting pounds to gallons; reading meters on fuel trucks; and generating service orders to communicate services rendered.
- Tows and parks aircraft by operating tugs and tow bars; monitors the tower and aircraft tracking software for aircraft arrivals and departures; greets aircraft passengers upon arrival; communicating with the tower for clearance on taxiway; positioning aircraft in hangar; and performing special operations during inclement weather (for example, rain, snow).
- Maintains equipment by inspecting of ground support equipment ; changing air filters and oil; verifying fail safes are operational; and documenting inspection and maintenance results.
- Provides connections of ground power units; services lavatory; performs basic aircraft services (for example, adding oil to aircraft, washing windshields, checking tire pressure); loading and unloading baggage and freight; and generating service orders to communicate services rendered and facilitate payment for products and services.
- Maintains fuel quality by inspecting fuel; changing filter elements at fuel farm; performing quality control tests on fuel (for example, white bucket, American Petroleum Institute gravity, jet fuel additive, filter membrane, grounding cable continuity, hydrokit) to detect specific gravity, contaminants, and anti-icing additives in fuel; performing fuel recovery process; running fuel reports; documenting test results; and conducting inventory.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Rate of pay: $15.50/hr
- Shift: 4:00AM - 1:00M Thur/Fri - 7:00AM - 7:00PM Sat/Sun
- Motor Vehicle Report required
- Rotates holidays
- Possible after hours and weekend shifts
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Valid state-issued driver's license.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...#1 CASS HOUGH, ROGERS, AR 72756-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth