Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Digital Media Account Manager , Advertising -Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1079592
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Does the idea of working for one of the fastest-growing, Fortune 1 company digital advertising platform providers excite you? This is that place.
Walmart Connect is seeking experienced Digital Account Managers to build and sell Walmart Connect’s advertising solutions, using our proven conversion-driven and brand-building solutions.
As a member of the Walmart Connect team, you will work alongside groups of industry experts in a rapidly and exponentially growing business. We are looking for demonstrated performance in an ever changing, exciting environment as well as problem-solving leadership skills with limited oversight.
As a Walmart Connect Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping grow advertising partnerships. We work cross-functionally with Walmart Ad Sales, Product, and Category Marketing teams. Externally, we work with suppliers' Brand Managers, Analytics, and E-Commerce teams, as well as their National Media and Shopper Marketing agencies. Account Managers need to excel in problem solving and spearhead process execution. The ability to follow through on projects and maintain accountability is critical for this role. The position also requires experience working on a cross-functional, revenue-generating team within a complex organization.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Managing supplier’s campaigns & revenues.
- Building strategic campaign recommendations based on a deep understanding of the suppliers’ business goals and marketing objectives.
- Driving the end-to-end creative process between the supplier and Walmart Connect’s creative team.
- Managing agency proposal templates and tagging.
- Partnering closely with campaign management on campaign activation, trafficking & optimizations.
- Providing frequent communication and updates with clients and internal stakeholders regarding campaigns.
- Working closely with Measurement & Analytics to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Sharing actionable insights & recommendations to support supplier’s strategy and driving incremental revenue.
- Supporting monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and delivery.
- Working cross-functionally within Walmart Connect & Walmart merchandising to drive strong results for suppliers.
- Mentoring Senior Campaign Managers and junior associates.
- Work with Sales professionals to develop proposals, provide deal evaluation, revisions and follow up. Collaborate on Quarterly Business Reviews and Joint Business Partnerships.
- Maintain relationships, manage day-to-day business with clients, and identify growth opportunities to drive additional revenue beyond original contracted amount.
- Lead campaign kick-offs and performance discussions with clients.
- Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and work through troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
- Deliver on all role specific accountability metrics and goals.
- Four-year college degree.
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier needs.
- Experience in building media plan recommendations.
- Excellent follow-through and no hesitation in ensuring accountability across teams.
- Meticulously detail-oriented project management to ensure we increase the strength of our relationships with suppliers and their investment in Walmart advertising.
- Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and DMP technologies, paired with strong analytical and quantitative skills, problem-solving.
- Resourceful in maneuvering through a large company while working in a nimble and fast paced environment – ability to adapt and thrive in any business situation.
- Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills along with cross company and partner collaboration skills. Ability to be clear, concise, and effective in communication.
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to management.
- Tactical and strategic thinker to help influence suppliers’ investment in Walmart media/advertising.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we are passionate in our endeavor to continuously bridge the gap between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. Our team believes all digital advertising can be targeted and quantified – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it! Our team and our supplier partners win when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth for their business both online and offline.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
The salary wage range for this position is $97500 to $162500*At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1 year's experience in project management or related field OR 3 years' experience in project
management or related field.
2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.eCommerce, Logistics, Managing budgets, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Supply ChainProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth