Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Resolution Coordinator II, Contact Center
- Location SPRINGDALE, AR
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1072035
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Requires knowledge of principles and techniques of customer communication. Application and allocation of business communication styles/techniques. Communication styles/norms through different interaction channels.To able to listen to customers, understands, processes, and prioritizes customer needs, then provides solutions. Demonstrates an ability to speak, write, and present clearly. Seeks help to understand company protocols for communicating with different types of customers. Applies the concept of customer analysis to deliver relevant communications.
Requires knowledge of day-to-day activities performed in customer care service operations. Ticketing systems and other tools used to handle customer requests. Escalation matrices. Customer request process life cycles. To be able provide customer service by sharing accurate and timely information with customers, utilizing quality guidelines and resources, and partnering with stakeholders as needed. Supports customers with live contact-related questions, restricted account actions, concessions approvals, and other operational support and performs research as needed. Documents routine workflows, resource requirements, dependencies, and criticalities. Responds to incoming specialty processes, escalated issues, and support requests by monitoring incoming requests. Escalates systemic issues using available tools (for example, Gemba, Leadership, JIRA).
Requires knowledge of problem-solving methodologies and tools. Precedence and use cases for business problems. Barriers to effective problem solving (for example, confirmation bias, mental set, functional fixedness, groupthink, paradigm blindness). To be able to carry out responsibilities with minimal guidance, uses fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools to identify and break down business problems related to contact center operations. Suggests alternative approaches/solutions based on internal and external benchmarking. Communicates horizontally and vertically within the contact center to investigate and solve contact center issues. Anticipates roadblocks and generates creative workarounds.
Requires knowledge of customer service practices. Standard operating procedures and defined processes. Standard reporting tools and techniques. Performance metrics. Industry trends. Process improvement techniques. To be able to carry the responsibilities with guidance, implements process improvement plans by driving the improvement of existing contact center processes and escalating existing issues. Supports the identification of opportunities and recommends improvements based on customer feedback and trend analysis. With guidance, reviews key metrics to support root cause identification and create solutions.
Requires knowledge of features of products and services offered by Walmart. Utility of the products offered to customers. Product and service substitutes. To be able to describes how Walmart products and services fit within the organization. Identifies how customers use the products and services offered by Walmart. Identifies Walmart's flagship products and services. Describes the major functions, features, and capabilities of products and service. Informs customers of promotions, offers, and discounts.
Requires knowledge of data collection modes, techniques, and tools. Data analytics and visualization tools and techniques. Existing and upcoming digital applications and other systems used in the contact center. Technology innovation trends and industry benchmarks. Data governance as it relates to data quality, metadata, and data lineage. Data science techniques and applications in the contact center environment.To be able to gather and interpret data, information, and content in a digital environment. Reviewâs data across contact center systems to ensure completeness and performs data quality checks. Analyzes and create reports using existing models/templates and leverages technology to execute transactional activities for the contact center. Applies visualization techniques and tools for effective representation of data to stakeholders. Seeks appropriate technology for automation purposes. Identifies opportunities for improving the contact centerâs data-driven decision-making.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.6 months’ experience in a customer service environment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail environment, basic computer processing/data entry software
Primary Location...2008 S Thompson St, Springdale, AR 72764, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth